ADI, PDI and ORDIT Driving Instructor Training throughout Scotland
Preparation training for any ADI Test
Official Register of Driving Instructor Training.
Bill Harkess has completed many ADI assessments and Ordit inspections on behalf of DVSA.
Do want you train to become an ADI or ORDIT registered trainer.
We offer comprehensive training packages covering all the elements required to achieve success.
In today’s competitive market it is important to develop an edge over the competition, and you can look forward to a rewarding and profitable future.
Our training courses covers all the elements required for you to become a top trainer.
Bill will guide you through the process, it is important to remember the ADI and ORDIT badge belongs to the individual, and if you work for another organisation you will not require a premises certificate.
If you intend to work for yourself then you will need to obtain both premises and trainer’s certificates. Contrary to popular belief you do not need a fixed actual office, and can use your vehicle in effect as your office. Both the trainer and premises are inspected biannually for quality assurance.
The ORDIT course training syllabus
(As with all quality courses, this is subject to change to suit the individual ADI’s requirements)
- ADI competency assessment parts 1 2 and 3 to produce a formulated training package to suit the individual trainee.
- Record keeping required for Ordit An overview of the paperwork and premises inspection requirements, including a personalized structured training syllabus.
- Ordit requirements and training regimes Including Standards Check Test training/ADI CPD and ADI training.
- Driving Ability Training - If required raising your level of driving ability.
- Training syllabus - Developing and delivering a full structured training syllabus for PDI’s
- Role play training to develop an understanding of realistic role play.
- Levels of ability - How to portray and determine differing levels of ability to match the relevance to situation.
- Interprete the examiner's marking report forms to develop a thorough understanding of the principles and marking system, including fault portrayal relevant to circumstances.
- Recapping/Aims and objectives.
- How to deliver accurate feedback and advise to your clients on the correct procedures.
- Provide the correct levels of instruction to ensure a full understanding of the techniques that should be used for you and your clients.
- Lesson planning and structure to determine how lessons should be planned and structured both in part 3, SC, and in the real world.
- Question and answer techniques. The correct delivery and reasoning behind the use of Q and A for the trainer and trainee
- The core competencies They are still an important part of driving instruction.
- The aim is make you a frst class Grade A instructor, that ensures you can train others to be as good as yourself.
Call or text: 07772 085 085
or send a message below.